Pain Consultants of East Tennessee partnered with the Metro Drug Coalition to present a Town Hall event, entitled “What is Pain Management?” on Thursday, January 26th at the Holiday Inn Cedar Bluff.
The event was streamed live by WVLT Local 8 Now, Knoxville’s CBS affiliate. Panelists included:
- Karen Pershing, Executive Director of the Metro Drug Coalition
- Dr. James Choo, physician at Pain Consultants of East Tennessee
- Charles Smith, chronic pain patient
- Dr. Mitchell Mutter, State Medical Director for Special Projects
- David Rausch, Chief of the Knoxville Police Department
More than 40 participants attended the event and more than 2,000 individuals watched the event online.
The full video of the event is posted below.